- PL/ PostgreSQL
- AWS (S3/Redshift)
• Develop high quality database solutions using PL/PostgreSQL.
• Develop and implement functionalities by modifying stored procedures, functions, packages, or triggers.
• Analyze existing queries for performance improvements.
• Maintain the existing applications and develop new functionalities depending on the business needs following company standards.
• Provide technical solutions to complex problems.
• Collaborate with project managers to translate client requirements into technical requirements.
• Test the stability and functionality of the application.
• Troubleshoot and bug fixing.
• Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
• Write documents and provide technical training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Previous work experience (5+ years) with SQL, PL/ PostgreSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
• Experience with Cloud technologies, especially AWS (S3/Redshift).
• Experience with database load testing.
• Solid understanding of database design principals and query execution plans.
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve high-level application issues.
• Profiling of database.
• Knowledge of performance tuning and optimization.
• Good communication skills.
- Flexible earnings, depending on your capabilities and needs.
- Medical package and bonuses structure. (employees only)
- Benefit Online platform access.
- Horizontal management that encourages innovation and growth.
- Opportunity to learn from engineers with an impressive tech stack.
Why join Zega?
Swipe left to see all benefits
At ZegaSoftware, you will have access to resources and mentors that can help you grow as a software expert and as a person.
Rapid growth through our courses and a variety of projects that will put your skills to the test.
Be a part of a tight-knit community of experienced engineers and humans that will lend a hand whenever you're in need.