- .NET Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure Gateways, DevOps
- Jenkins, Octopus
- You will develop complex and challenging business applications, with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you will do hands-on design and software development. You will ensure good integration with external applications.
- You will be a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master).
- You will write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary.
- You will guarantee quality through test driven development (TDD) and continuous learning.
- At least 5 years experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- Good experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
- Good knowledge of the latest .NET Core and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as UWP, WebAPI, etc)
- Good knowledge in application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this. (Docker)
Why join Zega?
Swipe left to see all benefits
Job of job
Zega’s developers earn better than market pay in most countries, working with top global companies.
Grow rapidly by working on challenging technical and business problems on the latest technologies.
Exclusive Developer Community
Be a part of a global network of top software engineers.