React Native Developer
- React Native
Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create a web application.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Previous work experience (minimum 3 - 5 years) as a front-end developer.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
• Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility and usability.
• Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
• Good communication skills.
- Flexible earnings, depending on your capabilities and needs
Medical package and bonuses structure (employees only)
Benefit Online platform access
Horizontal management that encourages innovation and growth
Opportunity to learn from engineers with an impressive tech stack
Why join Zega?
Swipe left to see all benefits
Job of job
Zega’s developers earn better than market pay in most countries, working with top global companies.
Grow rapidly by working on challenging technical and business problems on the latest technologies.
Exclusive Developer Community
Be a part of a global network of top software engineers.