- React Native
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create a web application.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Previous work experience (minimum 3 - 5 years) as a front-end developer.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
• Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility and usability.
• Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
• Good communication skills.
- Flexible earnings, depending on your capabilities and needs
- Medical package and bonuses structure (employees only)
- Benefit Online platform access
- Horizontal management that encourages innovation and growth
- Opportunity to learn from engineers with an impressive tech stack
Why join Zega?
Swipe left to see all benefits
At ZegaSoftware, you will have access to resources and mentors that can help you grow as a software expert and as a person.
Rapid growth through our courses and a variety of projects that will put your skills to the test.
Be a part of a tight-knit community of experienced engineers and humans that will lend a hand whenever you're in need.