- Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones.
- Participate with team members to analyse business requirements and propose solutions.
- Research and identification of tools and technologies necessary for the implementation of the proposed solutions.
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks.
- Teamwork with the business analyst, implementer, technicians, to correctly understand the requirements and propose the optimal implementation solutions.
- Follow-up functional testing with end-users.
- Employs industry standard best practices.
- Provides level three support during local business hours.
- Involved with the review and submission of solutions globally designed.
- Realization of the technical document of the implemented developments.
- Realization of integrations with various client applications.
Requirements & Technologies
- Excellent understanding of Java8 (or higher)
- Mozilla Rhino engine
- Web servers
- Apache Tomcat server
- Web services SOAP, XML, WSDL, REST
- Good knowledge of distributed architecture
- Standard and microservices architecture
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Non-relational databases are an advantage
- Good understanding of data repository and ECM concepts
- Elasticsearch and Kibana
- 3+ Years of experience in JAVA and JS
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments
- Lifelong learning, studying new technologies
Why join Zega?
Swipe left to see all benefits
Job of job
Zega’s developers earn better than market pay in most countries, working with top global companies.
Grow rapidly by working on challenging technical and business problems on the latest technologies.
Exclusive Developer Community
Be a part of a global network of top software engineers.